My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, i love your new header picture. Where is the taken, Mexico?
We are moving to power ranch in power and german. We are using a ton of Huggies boxes too! LOL
We used our oodles of diaper boxes when we moved too. It's nice to have lots the same size since they stack and pack and load easier. Good luck!
LOVE THAT PICTURE!
Not the one of the boxes--the one on top. :) (although that IS nice progress)
Post a Comment