Monday, May 11, 2009

What a Day!!!

Just got back from a day on the river!!! It was so much fun!! Corey, the boys and I floated in the raft boat we have while my sister in law, Kirsten followed behind us in the tube. Sorry I didn't get any pictures, camera battery is dead, plus I'm not so sure I would have taken it, be that we were floating in the water and all!!! Oh but for any of you that are considering this fun family event I totally suggest it, it was a blast!!! (although I am quite fried now)

2 comments:

Jen said...

We totally need to do that before Schools gets out and it gets packed.
It would be a ton of fun:)

p.s. I am going to the splash park again Wednesday. I am getting my care estimated at 9:00 near by and then will head over there by 10:00. if you wanted to come again.

Dmcguire25 said...

Wow I am so impressed with you! Nice job. How did the boys do? It looked nice when we went by it on Sunday. The water is high and looks nice now before everyone starts going and polluting it! LOL!!! You looked beatiful in your picture on Mothers day!