I've got some pretty exciting news for blogging friends...
That's right your thoughts are correct...
Dallin and Bryant are going to be big brothers!!!
I'm pregnant.
13 weeks to be exact!
I'm pretty excited but also very scared!!
We find out on the 13th of Aug. what it is.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't care what it was, I'm hoping for a girl this time
and if it's a boy I might be a little sad but it's ok. I'll just have to be the queen of my castle forever!!
So I thought it would be fun to see what you all think it might be I'll put a poll on my blog when I figure out how to do it, if anyone knows how let me know thanks.
Oh yeah and I'm due Jan. 24th, 2010.
3 weeks after my sister
3 months after one sis-in-law and
2 days after another sis-in-law
Tons of babies coming to our family!!!






7 comments:
You get to find out in 1 month! How exciting. I'm hoping for a girl for you too. But you do make such cute boys, that would be great too. :)
To put up a poll on your blog: click on Customize (right hand corner of blog page).
You'll now see a screen that is the layout of your blog in boxes and words. Click on the right column side where it says "Add a gadget".
This will pop up a screen for you to scroll down until you see "Poll". Click on that.
Then fill in your question and answer options and you're done!
Congrats Kari!!!
Kari! Yay! I'm so excited for you! I will pray for you to have a girl..but you know..i can't change the Big Guy's mind if he has it set on you having all boys. I hope you are feeling well and that everything goes smoothly!
Two days apart! It is going to be a crazy week in the Whiting family! I'm excited! So I love my little countdown to baby on my blog. I love seeing the number go down! Anyway, congrats! Miss you guys!
I knew it. And i mean no offense when I say this, but in the pics of you and the fam at the Kids Museum, you looked a little preggo. Congratulations!!! You and Jayme and everyone are gonna have tons of kids before us Roaches even have a chance. Okay, I might be able to keep up. Maybe. I love you guys and hope you get your little girl.
Now I wanna be pregnant. Dang it! :)
Exciting news! Congrats!
Of Course you are... I've been thinking about you. I called you a few weeks ago. WOO HOO! I hope it is a little girl too... but, if not at least you two make stinkin' adorable boys. :) Can't wait to find out. Call me back.
Love,
Dan, Amanda & JUlia
Post a Comment