Leave it to my boys to turn this little baby into a rodeo bronco!!

Oh yeah and believe me it was lots of fun!!!

Sorry bout the blurry pic's this was taken with my camera phone.

But you get the real idea how crazy this bronco was!!!
Insane!!!!

These are just some pic's of our backyard fun!!

Bubble Tubs

Then we have Mr.B after his coloring episode. What a artist he is!!!

To cute!!
Again taken by the camera phone, sorry!
3 comments:
All this fun in one day? You are one crazy, busy mom! Love ya!
Rachel does the same thing with the coloring right now. She got red permanent marker all over her leg (and the wall) last week! Hey, are you as excited about sending Bryant to nursery next week as I am about Rachel? Wahoo!!!
Too stinkin' funny!! I remember doing the same things when I was little.
Post a Comment