This past week we spent some time as a family in the great outdoors. Corey had a week off for some much needed vacation so we took advantage of that and headed up north for some fun camping. The boys had an absolute blast!! We borrowed one of my dad's quads and went for lots of rides as a family. I know your not supposed to have more than one person on the quad at a time but we couldn't help but go as a family. It rained quite a bit the first night we were there and a little the second day. That wasn't much fun because a lot of our stuff in the tent got pretty wet. We were able to dry it off by the camp fire though. The last day we were camping we went crawdad fishing and the boys thought that was so much fun. Dallin was even brave enough to hold the things. He would pick them up and show them to me. I had a great time watching my boys enjoy camping and seeing them be boys. The only thing I would have changed if I could was my overactive bladder from being pregnant, oh and the air mattress that had a horrible leak in it. But all in all it was a ton of fun!!!!
Dallin looking at the crawdads
The Boys checking out the river, too cute!!
More cuteness!!
When you pick up a crawdad it opens up its claws really far and I told Dallin that was how it says hi so he would go up to them and crouch down and open his arms really far.
I tried to capture the "hello" of the crawdad also.
Here's Dallin holding a crawdad
The boys
Then we headed up to Corey's parents for the rest of the weekend where all his aunts and uncles were going to be. They had a very special event this past weekend of reburying one of Corey's uncles that pasted away at the tiny age of 13 months. After the ceremony they got together to talk about this precious child and it was so sweet to see them all talk about him and hear was a special spirit he was. I absolutely love Corey's grandpa and what an amazing man he is!!!







2 comments:
Oh so fun!
Love the one w/ them checking out the pond:)
Glad you were able to be part of the family reburial for David.
And camping when it rains on you is one of my biggest peeves ever! I hate getting wet while camping! Glad you guys still had fun though!
Post a Comment