So today I had an appointment to meet with a dietitian to go over my lack of weight gain during this pregnancy. It was pretty funny to me. About a month ago I went into a WIC office to get some assistance and that's when I found out I had only gained 1 lb since getting pregnant. They were a little concerned that I hadn't gained enough and made the appointment for today. I wasn't to worried and kinda excited because I'm not the skinniest person ever and I liked not gaining a lot of weight. Plus I know its just a matter of time before I start really gaining it fast. So today I went in for my appointment and turns out I've only gained a total of 4lbs. So they told me that I need to be snacking more during the day. It's nice to hear that!! I'm still not to worried, I will be gaining weight soon enough and I'm not going to go crazy eating now cause I'll just be paying for it later when I don't have an excuse to gain weight. I think that my lack of weight gain is mostly due to my 2 little rug rats that keep me plenty busy!! I never had to be on the go so much with my other 2 pregnancies and I wasn't underweight to begin with so It's nothing to worry about.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Don't fret. It's just because it's WIC.
Just snack fresh fruit, veggies & crackers through out the day. they will give you what you need w/out making you feel gross.
Post a Comment