Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Brother Eric...

I love this dude!!

So his fiance and him have started a blog, well really she has since it kinda is a girl thing. But she like some of us women has been asking my lovely brother to post something on their blog. I think he avoided it for a while insisting that it was a girls world and that men had no business in it really. But alas he found something that he could blog about and so he finally wrote on the blog. As I was reading the post I couldn't help but laugh at him. This was the intro to his post...

Is blogging a woman's sport? In its astoundingly quick rise to popularity among the estrogen-clad members of our species, has it become to them what videogames have been to men since their inception in the 70's?
As a man, writing for the first time on our blog, I would like to say, yes. Yes it is. It is precisely the aforementioned thing. Women excel in this field. Men struggle. I tip my hat to you, ovary-wielding queens of cyberspace journaling.

He is in my opinion a pretty funny kid!! The rest of the post was ok, There were parts that were funny and it might just be worth checking out if you so chose. For those of you that love Eric you might enjoy this!

Check it out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DisaOh, Eric, Eric, Eric.......... he has such a ways w/ words! Back in the day when I was really mad a Chris for wasting time in the mall- when he finally got back to us- and the tonge lashing began, Eric's famous wordshave been used for years...... his comment to Chris was, " Pack your bags, your go'n on a guilt trip" Man I love that kid! XO Disa