
My boys favorite thing to do these days is pile blankets on top of whom ever is near by. Tonight it was poor Becky. They were so cute laughing so hard. I kept hearing them say "where the doggy go?" and I turned around to see Becky piled high with blankets. Poor dog. She looked so pathetic. But she did take it pretty well, just letting them do to her what they pleased. I asked "where DID the dog go?" and Bryant says "There is, there is", pointing to her and Dallin says, "no more doggy all gone". It was so stink'n cute. She is such a good dog!!
Thanks Becky for entertaining my boys!!!

2 comments:
Ha Ha what a good dog to put up w/ them.
Our Bailey puts up w/ Katleyn too.
Gotta love good pets:)
haha kyle knows how that feels! your boys are so fun!
Post a Comment