Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just messing around...

Dallin and Max taking a nap together, oh so sweet!!
(however we don't allow Max on the furniture so this was a no no)
Bryant helping me baby sit my nephew Conner, he was such a big help and kept him happy for a long time. He was determined to get him to take the binki and he succeeded.
Max playing Santa Clause, silly dog!
Dallin being the reindeer, but he wouldn't keep the antlers on long enough for me to take the picture.
Bryant just being cute, with an incredibly messy face!!
Mommy and Bryant being silly!
I love his little smile!!

Oh man what a stud!!!
A picture I colored for Corey, cause I miss him!!!
The picture I took of myself for the snowball fight, see post below.
Dallin being a great buddy to RJ while watching the awesome snowball fight I made on the computer. RJ LOVES these JibJab videos and always asks me to make them, that's why the mean looking snowball fight face picture above was necessary!
And just in case any of you were wondering how I'm getting all these amazing photos of all my children...
My lovely husband bought me a camera for my birthday/Christmas present. I love him for it and I am not letting a day go by without taking a picture of something!!
(ok i know they're not that amazing)

1 comment:

Meghan and Randy said...

Your boys are growing up so FAST, Kari! Glad Corey bought you a camera so you can document every single moment! Have a great time with them and a fun Christmas- it's just around the corner!