Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh the trouble they will find...

SO some of you out there might think I'm a terrible mother after viewing these photos but trust me I didn't teach them these things and do not encourage it by any means. Ok well I guess photographing the actual scene is kinda encouraging but I just thought I should document the things my children do so that someday I can show them how absolutely crazy they, and maybe I were.
Yesterday they decided to figure out how to climb the chain link fence around our yard. Long gone are the days of feeling safe about the kids running out front without leaving the yard.
Mr.B at his best, he is CRAZY!!! Then the other day I made Corey help me clean out the laundry room, it was getting very bad. We pulled everything out and organized it all and now it looks magnificent!!! Anyways... When we were pulling everything out Corey hands me his fishing spear gun and says put this somewhere where Dallin won't find it. So I thought I hid it pretty well but no. The kid LOVES guns and this one was way cool and just had to be found. He played with it all day and even chose to stay home from the park to play with it because Mom certainly wasn't gonna let him take it to the park. We finished cleaning the laundry room and Corey had put the gun way up high on the top shelf way in the back where Dallin couldn't get it. After all it is a spear gun and has a sharp end. The next day we were looking for Dallin and could hear a faint call for "Mommy, I need you!" over and over. We finally found him in the laundry room on the top shelf holding the spear gun. He had climbed all the way to the top shelf by himself cause he somehow saw the handle of the gun sticking out. When Corey and I came into the laundry room he says, "It's not ours, No it's mine now." What a little stinker!!!

I just think this is a funny picture of Dallin jumping, it makes me laugh!!
They were supposed to be showing me their muscles.
Our ward had a Christmas party this past Saturday and we went on a hay ride and sung Christmas carols. The boys LOVED it!!
Don't mind the messy face, he really enjoyed his dinner.
The family
Then the other day Corey was by far the best Dad EVER!! He took the boys and the dog on a hike, then he set up his flight simulator and let them have at it with flying the planes, how cute is that!?! They loved it!
Then he made their fort just a little cooler! Now they can talk to each other from inside and on top of the fort.
I sure love this man, he's the best!

Last Friday we went to my parents to have our annual cookie decorating party. Corey was so creative and fabulous at decorating the cookies, I mean look at this little guy! Hehe;)
The boys sure enjoyed it too!
We went to the train park in Scottsdale last week and had a blast.


4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh goodness, that little guys is crazy!
He's not afraid of anything it looks like:)

Jennie said...

Oh boy, nothing is safe! What little monkeys they are! Cute monkeys. :)

Anonymous said...

Kari, you look so good in these pics. No one would be able to tell you only have a few weeks left to go in your pregnancy. You all sure have had a fun holiday season. Hayrides, sugar cookie decorating, etc. Love ya tons!

Jen said...

Yes, I am still nursing. My body has just changed form :) Bummer!