Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas and lots more...

Dec. 24th, 2009
Love it when they're nice to each other!!
(Back track just a little) Dec 23rd, 2009 my cute nephew
Grant Alan Ugarte
was born.
can i just say I was a little jealous that she was done being pregnant, just a little.
RJ and his new baby brother.
Christmas Eve at Grammy and Papa's
Dallin in is dress up clothes Eric and Larissa got him.
My awesome parents.
All the boys got matching pj's that said Big Brother since they will all be big brothers.
Dallin
Bryant
Grammy and her boys.
I love Bryant's face.
Dec 25th, 2009
Breakfast at Grandma GiGi's. They boys loved playing with all her
cool bikes for her bears.
Silly Dallin
Dallin thought he was being sneaky and found some candy and went to go hide in this closet to eat it, to bad mommy caught him.
My brother Marc gave his girlfriend a ride on my Uncle's cool Harley, he was loving it!
Then Christmas day we went up to see my other grandparents that live in Prescott. It is a tradition to go shot guns, I don't usually go and I kept to my tradition and didn't go again this year. It's way to cold out for me!
But it looks like they had some fun.
Unfortunately Corey wasn't able to be with us on Christmas this year, which was very stressful and I don't think I will be doing that again, ever!
So...
Santa come on Dec 26th, 2009
It was nice to have him home the day after Christmas, but the feeling was a little different. The boys loved all their new toys. They were pretty spoiled this year.
They are lucky to have so many people that love them! They got so many great gifts!

While Corey was away on Christmas Eve he went shopping and got the boys a couple small gifts and he bought me a couple things, even though I told him not to. One of the things he got me was perfume. I had been out for a while and loved the gift very much. The boys wanted to put some of it on also. They crack me up! One other thing he got me was a snack pack from the airplane. It was hilarious. I love my husband and his creativity, it seems to be getting better the older he gets. He didn't have wrapping paper so he used some old flight sheets to wrap the gifts. He's awesome! It was by far the coolest wrapping paper ever!
"Right here mom!"
Bryant's turn.
Then Corey and the boys gave Max the dog a bath, he needed one bad!!!
Sunday night we went out to my Grandparents again to visit with some family that had come into town and Bryant played a game of pool.
Then Monday night we headed over to Corey's parents house in Queen Creek to have a family get together.
A rare moment between Bryant and Ella, but very cute!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a perfect Christmas.
LOVE the PJ's- so adorable:)

Jennie said...

Oh! Congrats to your sis on her new baby boy! I bet you can't wait!!! You're turn next!

Looks like you had lots of fun this holiday season (minus the fact that you didn't have a hubbie on Christmas day).