My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
7 comments:
At least you didn't have to push that kid out of you:)
Congrats!!!!!
So chubba cute! I can't believe he is such a big boy! I'm glad you didn't have to wait any longer for him to come out!
Congrats Kari, hope you have a quick recovery!
What a cutie! Congrats!
Congradulations Kari, glad he is here.
Congratulations! So exciting for you and your family! Hope recovery is quick and you get to be home with your family soon.
You look so good Kari after being in labor all day! What a beautiful mother you are! Love you so much!
Thanks for the pictures. I love the one where he is trying to lick his finger. What a cutie!
Post a Comment