I'm sure that's what my kids think of me a lot these days.
I have been crazy about keeping my house clean and getting things organized before this baby gets here. I feel like it's kind of taken over me the last couple weeks. Scrubbing, sweeping, mopping, etc. Today I scrubbed the lower half of my house. Do you ever just look at your walls and think, "Wow, We are slobs!" Well I do, A LOT!! So today I got my bucket out and scrubbed the walls. Not only the walls but the table and chairs and everything else around the house. It was quite the job for a 9 months pregnant lady, I mean this belly of mine is hard to get around but oh it feels so good to see clean walls. I told Corey that I was bound and determined to have the house clean before I leave for the hospital but then we both laughed because no matter how clean I leave it that glorious day, it will be horribly messy when I get home.






3 comments:
I actually loved "nesting". And seriously, where is your belly?? :)
Cute Cheese face!!
For real, I agree with Jen. Where is your belly? You look really thin in that pic. That lady at the store was either retarded or blind. Most likely both. So when do you think you'll go in? Is Corey there to stay with you? I think it's so funny that you gave them diapers to put on their heads. How many people would think of that? Anyway, I love you and hope that everything goes well. Can't wait to see pics of the new little one. Wouldn't it be a trip if he came out with brown hair?
Post a Comment