Today the boys had their first day of Joy School.
They were pretty excited to go and had a blast. The theme was Teddy Bear Day but they wanted to bring their piggy and kitty they got for Christmas instead. I was even more excited about joy school then they were I think. I sent them off, had Corey make me a Pina Colada before heading out the door and sat down to watch Julie and Julia. What a great way to start the morning!!
Water Break
Daddy and his boys
The other night I went to the store to stock up on food to make frozen dinners. I made two different meals, Enchiladas and Lasagna. I made 4 enchiladas and 3 lasagnas.
While I was in line at the store for my food some lady asked if I was having twins. I told her no, and she responded, "Wow, you're really big!", I told her I was just due very soon but thanks.
Corey got up on the roof the other day to fix some things and Bryant was on this chair trying to get up also. When I asked him what he was doing he said No take pictures of me!






6 comments:
Why do people tell prego's they look big?!?!? Seriously i just want to punch them!
Way to go on getting all of your food prepped :)
Can't wait to see the little Mr! Only 2+ weeks!
I'm so glad you live close and we could spend the holidays together!
I love you and your boys so much.
Thanks for being an awesome daughter!
Boys includes Corey by the way!
Your boys are completely adorable and so big! I can't believe that lady told you you look like you're carrying twins! Even if that were true (which it's not) it's still a pretty tactless thing to say. I think you look fabulous and I can't believe how much you're doing in your last trimester! Good for you lady!
Hey I know those people! :) Looks like you guys had an exciting New Years!
Post a Comment