Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

For Easter this year I made the boys matching outfits.
Yeah someday they might hate me but for now it's just cute!!
I even made my sister's little boys matching shorts, so all the boys were matching.
Just a cute picture of Asher and his cousin Grant.
The Friday before Easter we drove up to my grandparents house to visit eat dinner and have an egg hunt.
Then on Saturday we drove out and saw Grandma GiGi to do another egg hunt and watch the parade out by her house.
Cute Asher
Bryant checking out all the craziness going on.
Then Sunday we went to my parents house to watch conference and have a family get together. It was lot of fun!
Yummy candy!!
Asher sporting cousin Grant's cute hat.
And we had another egg hunt! Loads of fun. We also did an adult egg hunt where the eggs were filled with money. Corey and I together got $31. I only found 3 eggs and my total was $2.50. Thanks to Corey we will get to go out on a date now!


Asher trying to nurse Grant's check, he was hungry and Grant wasn't to sure about it!

3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

That last picture is hilarious!!

Jennie said...

Cut outfits! I'm glad you were able to find some time to make them. What a cute memory to have.

That last pic is hilarious!

Carolyn said...

Very cute outfits Kari--you did a super job!