Monday, April 26, 2010

Who am I kidding??

I can't journal. Blogging is the only form of journaling I do, so I guess with all that goes on in my life I better not abandon it. We need to document these memories! Like,
Saturday when Dallin peed off the side of the porch after I had told him to go into the house to pee. When I asked him why he didn't go in the house like I had asked he said, "Because mom, I have to make the grass grow bigger!"
And then Asher who just about rolled over today, such a big boy. I love him!!
And the fact that Corey is jobless and everything seems to want to brake. Our van has a flat tire, the kitchen sink had a major clog that we, together worked for a day and a half with little to no success. Finally I begged him to cal the plumber in our ward to see if maybe he would let us borrow his big snake, since our little one wasn't cutting it. We didn't have money to pay him but if we could borrow his tool and do it ourselves then maybe we could move on with our lives and maybe Corey could spend time looking for a job instead of fixing the things we don't really have money to fix. Plus our neglected crying children needed us to be done with that dang clog!!
It did get fixed, about 10 minutes after Corey tried with the bigger snake.
So with all the craziness in my life I can't stop blogging cause I don't want to forget all the wonderful and terrible memories we're making!

No comments: