It was a long day today. I'm just gonna start at the beginning.
7:00am
Woke up because Bryant came in and said "I awake now, I need a pee pee treat" you know cause he's potty trained and gets up and goes potty all by himself. What a good boy, but not for waking me up at 7am.
8:30am
Fed Asher while Bryant begged me to put on his "super" (spider man out fit)
Finished feeding Asher put on "super" outfits, fed big boys
9:20am
Take "supers" off put on normal clothes leave for joy school
9:25am
Pick up Ella
9:30am
Drop off kids at joy school
9:45am
Go to store to get stuff to make a cake for sis-in-laws birthday, requested from her lovely husband!
10:40
Get home from store, feed Asher, start to make cake, only get 3 ingredients mixed before 11am
11:00am
Go visiting teaching, get to know a new girl,she's had a hard life but is quite amazing. She has a baby boy a month younger than Asher and wants to go walking together, wonderful!
12:00pm
Get home mix in 2 more ingredients into the cake, and vacuum my rug before my visiting teachers come.
Visit with them, boys tackle them show off for them, hug them, show off some more for them, play on their personal jungle gym (aka me) in front of them, then they leave.
1:00pm
finish mixing cake and start to bake it, Corey made lunch we eat, big mess, everywhere!
2:00pm
Cake is out needs to go in freezer, make chocolate covered strawberries for cake, sweep and mop kitchen floor, feed Asher
3:00pm
Waiting for cake to freeze some more, run a few chocolate covered strawberries over to my pregnant sis-in-law who has been craving them, she loved them!
4:00pm
Get home make frosting and filling, two different kinds, one Corey's way one my way, to see who's would be better, Corey won! For winning he gets his personal chef to make a menu for dinner, and she was just informed that will be lunches too! Ok never mind just breakfast and dinner that's good! If I had won I was to get a date night with my hunny. Big bummer, I told him I still deserve a date night since I was, after all the one that made the yummy filling, so it was a win win situation.
4:30pm
Frost cake, Corey tried his hand out in air brushing it with food coloring. Started with black which turned green to the oh so popular, adhd causing, red food coloring. Turned out pretty good and looked great with chocolate covered strawberries all over it.
5:15
Finish the cake, jump in the shower, feed Asher, realize we don't have time to make dinner before we have to be at Jack and Carolyn's at 6
5:30pm
Grab Taco Bell, long line takes way to long on getting dinner, could have made a sandwich faster, but my kitchen, and rest of the house for that matter was a DISASTER!!!
6:15PM
Go to Jack and Carolyn's for dessert, lots of ohs and ahs, and yummy cake eating.
7:00pm
Go visiting again. Visit 3 more ladies
8:00pm
Run home between visits to feed Asher
9:00
Finally get home from visiting teaching, start to clean up my house. Clean incredibly messy kitchen, sweep again. Fold the laundry I had rotated earlier in the day.
Listen to Dallin while I'm cleaning, he's hilarious! He's everyone's buddy even the "snail" (really a fly type bug he found outside) He was asking the bug if he wanted to go home, in the car. "Oh you want to go home snail? You want to go home in the car?" Then after he had brushed his teeth he came out and was saying, "Now don't bite me snail, don't bite me." Then Daddy told him come in the kitchen to get his face washed and he said, "Ok daddy but don't hurt snail." Such a tender loving child.
9:30pm
Read scriptures with boys put them to bed, blog a little, and now it's off to bed with me. And I'm impressed it's not even 11 yet.
This is a picture of the cake I made today
Here are the boys tonight reading books
And sweet little Asher man is getting so big!!






No comments:
Post a Comment