That seems to be my middle child's favorite word these days. That's what I'm asking myself right now cause I can not for the life of me understand my children's obsession with misbehaving. They are out of control. I think it has a lot to do with their age but man this SUCKS!! A 2 and a 3 year old are tons of work!! They do everything they shouldn't. The other day they got in BIG trouble for pouring apple juice in my Belgium waffle maker and just about breaking it. But I guess they forgot their punishment because today I found them smashing grapes in it. Oh man I just want to rip my head off some days and hit it against the wall because that's how I feel. My kids don't listen and it is driving me to the looney bin!!! I try time and time again to let them have an apple, and I know it's me that is the fool for even considering giving them another one because every time they eat one I find pretty much the whole thing chewed but in little bits all over the floor. Ahhhh, thinking about the apple bits just raises my blood pressure. And then there is my sweet little Asher boy. He has a double infection. Which makes him oh so happy these days. It's 5 pm and I think this is the 2nd smile I have seen from him today. He's been running a constant 102-103 fever and that is with Motrin. Thank heavens he's been sleeping most of this sickness. It's just hard when he's awake and screaming and not wanting to eat and the other two Tasmanian devils and causing major trouble where ever they go. I need some good disciplinary ideas to retrain my out of control kids... or else....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment