
Tonight as I was rocking my baby to sleep the song,"Come thou fount of every blessing" came to my mind. I started humming the song then started singing it. Then I turned on you tube and listened to several different versions of the song. One that really touched me was Sufjan Stevens version. The way he sung it with the pictures shown made me feel so lucky to be here on this earth with such wonderful creatures. The beauty of all the animals he has created just amazes me. My heart was so full of love for my Heavenly Father. How awesome it is to look at the beautiful things in this world that he has made for us. The pictures of the lions were my favorite. How strong and majestic they are. I kept thinking about how he must have felt after he created such a beautiful animal. And the zebras were gorgeous too. So much thought and detail went into every animal and living thing for that matter. I'm so glad that I have a loving Heavenly Father that has created this beautiful world for me.
Planing a trip to Africa in my future!! It's definitely on my to do list!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment