Sunday, May 30, 2010

Revenge

I'm plotting my revenge on my children. I know I'm not supposed to do bad things like that but I can't help myself. I mean come on, it's almost freaking 11 pm and my children are still going strong. I have to be up at 6 kiddos to go work out with Carolyn, Hello don't you know that! I told them, so they should know. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to not work out at 6 with Carolyn. Just tomorrow since it's 11pm and it's probably too late to call her. I'm gonna be a grouchy mommy tomorrow. Ugh, oh so my revenge. Probably gonna get it in about 13 more years, when all they want to do is sleep. Yup sounds good. What to do, what to do?? I'm thinking maybe some spray bottles, some funky loud music, or maybe a huge long list of early morning chores, yeah that's it, this is gonna be great. Now I just have to wait 13 years...

No comments: