Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catching Up...

Dallin and Bryant's Birthday Party...
We had a Super Hero Birthday Party
for the boys. I made all the party guests their very own
super cape and we played lots of super games.
Spiderman himself was in attendance.
This is the silly cake I made. The frosting I bought to use really quick wasn't that great and the batman kinda ran down the cake, oh well.
Some of the fun decorations. My mom and sister we're awesome and came just in time to help me decorate and get last minute things together.
Like the spiderman that I drew? We played "pin the spider on the man".
Playing outside.
Bryant and Aiden
The Spider Walk
Lots of little ones!!!
Asher recieved his first haircut Jan. 7th. I was trying to grow it out until I had a girl but Corey wasn't having that and that surely wouldn't be fair to Asher.
As you can see he was ready for a haircut!!
I was able to get it into a pony tail first though. So I guess I was a bit satisfied!
The after.
Please don't mind that chubby lady!
Handsome!!!
Since all the boys birthday's are within weeks of each other we celebrate for about a month. It's kinda ridiculous and I have to figure something out but this was another birthday trip!
I really wanted to go to Organ Stop Pizza so we had my family all get together and we made it a date!!
Terrible picture of the boys but proof we were there.
Then for Valentine's Day I made reservations at Chick-fil-A. We were waited on and had a great meal and a reduced price I believe. After we were done with dinner they served us brownies and ice cream and delicious chocolate covered strawberries.
Asher
Dallin and Bryant
Mommy, we would have taken a picture of Daddy but he was running late and only joined us for the last half of dinner.
The boys weren't sure how to behave on our date so they made us cut it short without any playing time.
Dallin had his four year old well check up this past week and Asher came along too.
So this past month all the boys have had their doctor appointments and their stats are:
Dallin: 3ft 4in. and 32lbs.
Bryant: 3ft 3 in. and 32lbs
Asher: 2ft 7in. and 22.8lbs

Dallin being the crazy kid he is!!
Some friends in our ward have kids that have outgrown this awesome play set so they offered it to us. We took it down from their yard and gave it a fresh coat of sealer and put it back (which was no easy feat since the thing is EXTREMELY heavy!!) up for the boys to love and enjoy, which they really do!!!


6 comments:

Jen said...

Wow that was a lot!
Wow I don't know how you stay on top of it all. You Rock!
Love the play set. and perfect weather to get it:)

Jennie said...

Awesome playset! And for FREE?!! Even better!

How fun that Chik-fil-a does valentine decor! I miss that place! Another reason to move back to AZ. :)

Asher's haircut is very handsome.

And you have mad drawing skills as ever with your spiderman!! You are amazing!

Carolyn said...

Asher's hair looks really good! Fun to see all the stuff you did.

Leticia Clarkson said...

Looks like a fun party! Your cake is great!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Kari, Your boys are total studs, and they look so much like you! I'm glad I found your blog!

Anonymous said...

boys are soo cute!