Sunday, April 10, 2011

Because...

I know someday I will look back at this and laugh I must right it down.
Because today it is not that funny to me.
Today not so much. At least not right now.

I woke up this morning, not so bad, happy to wake up.
Kids are crazy, as usual.
Dog is extra hyper.

Why do Sundays have to be THE WORST DAYS of the week???

I need to plan my lesson for Sunbeams, I know I should have done it sometime in the last two weeks but I was a little distracted with this messy house of mine, I completely forgot.

I've been taking the dog on a walk every morning by myself while Corey is still home in the morning. It works out great. SHe is an amazing dog and just stays right next to me and I love taking her on walks.

Today I hated it.
I had to take the kids with me because Corey was gone.
Not a good idea.
We walked past the neighbors house and their dog started barking at their door so they opened it and let their dog out.
Why??
Daisy got crazy hyper and was running all around.
(I don't have a leash but this hasn't been a problem before she is really good at staying right by me but not today, to many distractions)
I told the boys to get their dog and that we were going on a walk and goodbye...
Then Daisy thought it would be fun to make me look like a fool in front of a bunch of our nieghbors and run around like a razy dog while I tried to chase her. Not a fun thing to do early in the morning in your pj's.

I decided that maybe she doesn't need a walk today and turn around.
Then she decided she would do better so we continued our walk the other direction.

Then we get home and she's more hyper than when we left.
It might have something to do with my children that are chasing her with pillows and swinging at her as I yell at them to STOP TRYING TO HIT HER, LEAVE HER ALONE, PUT THE PILLOWS DOWN, GO TO YOUR ROOMS, LISTEN TO ME, AHHHHH DALLIN, WHY DON"T YOU EVER LISTEN.

Then I very lovingly drag him to his room.

Someday I'll laugh.

It might be when he has kids and doesn't understand why they act the way they do, but I will surely laugh about this someday!!!


2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Yup, you just described MY day - everyday. Minus the dog : )

mom of fab five said...

Is it bad that i am laughing TODAY? Not at you, but someday it will be WITH you. It brought back so many memories--frustrations. And yes, they do get funnier with time. Hang in there keep documenting the fun stuff ;)