Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Project Remodel Update

It's starting to drive me very crazy! This whole remodeling thing we are doing? It's been a long 5 weeks of demolition and I have lost all control over my house. Everything is a complete disaster not just the kitchen. This is just a small portion of what it looks like in my home today. At this moment I also had five very hungry kids begging me to feed them, which I was working on but couldn't go fast enough. But it's ok I keep telling myself I am going to have a beautiful kitchen when I am done. I'm sure it will be but until then watch out for this cranky lady!!
Picture taken with my cell phone because I can't find my camera in my messy house, still!
On a happier note we started laying tile last night. It is very pretty, much better than the black tar cement stuff we've been living on for the last few weeks.

3 comments:

Jen said...

It already looks so much more open. Yay!
Hang in there :)

Jennie said...

You have every right to feel like you're going crazy! It is so hard to live and cook with a kitchen like that. Don't feel bad about complaining, it's hard! And I'm proud of your hard work!!

Leticia Clarkson said...

I hate remodeling. It could be worse though. You could be pregnant and doing a remodel. Talk about having to fight that nesting urge. We were remodeling when I was pregnant with both Trey and Gannon. It was horrid!