Today for their snack I gave the boys cantaloupe. When I handed Bryant his bowl he says,
"Whoa, those are big melons!"
I just had to laugh because I'm immature like that.
Then later... Bryant was trying to tie a rope around his scooter, something my boys LOVE doing, tieing things up, I say to him:
"Wow Bryant you sure like to tie things up huh?!!"
He responds:
"Yeah that's cause I'm a tie-er boy."
Then he says:
"Mom, I'm a boy. You're not a boy. You're a big BIG girl."
How lovely!!!
Yesterday I watched my neighbors kids for her and one thing Asher really loves is their little girl Sedona. HE loves to play with her and chase her and has tons of fun with her. She sure thinks he's pretty awesome too, she kept telling me how much Asher loves her with a huge grin on her face. It was too cute!!






2 comments:
The dish up top looks delicious! I like the photos of the children as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel
Hahaha!
We LOVE cantaloupe over here too.
and yay just look at that kitchen in the background :)
Post a Comment