Friday, May 27, 2011

Tons to do...

I need to cut this little guys hair...
Frost the wedding cake, not this one, I'll do this one tomorrow, but the one just smaller than this one that is in the freezer at the moment waiting for me to be motivated to frost it.
I need to sew these two ribbons together so that they can go on the cake tomorrow when I'm finishing decorating it.
I need to give this little guy and his brother's a bath tonight so they can be "somewhat" clean for the wedding reception tomorrow.
I also need to clean my kitchen, before said frosting gets done, no one likes to make a cake mess in an already messy kitchen, and man that sink of mine L-O-V-E-S dished I can't seem to get them to stay out of there. They just keep piling up.
I need to catch up on laundry, I'm pretty sure there are clothes that we need to wear tomorrow that are in the dirty clothes pile. SO I guess I'll do that too.
And the kis are kinda be cranky criers and not happy helpers, and they all took late naps so it's gonna be a long night.
Luckily I got a late nap too.

Pause for a moment, Asher just brought me an almost entire roll of toilet paper, unrolled.
Wonderful.
Why am I posting right now????

Does anyone want to bring me a HUGE Dr. Pepper?

3 comments:

Leticia Clarkson said...

Oh the joys of motherhood! I wonder that same question when I post sometimes. But you know, sometimes mommy needs a break from all the chaos and if posting is how she gets it then posting is what she's gonna do! Good Luck with your cake, I'd love to see pics!

Jennie said...

Who's wedding is this for?

Good luck getting it all done!

Lash Family said...

I go visit the Redbox on days like this.