last weekend that is.
My mom and I, along with my three sons headed up to the white mountains for my cousins wedding reception.
It was a beautiful reception, I loved everything about it. I was in charge of making the cake.
I was a bit worried about it cause the winds were terrible but it turned out ok.
You will notice in some of the pictures how things are knocked over or dirty, that was the winds fault.
Dallin was the ring boy in the ring ceremony and he loved every second of it. He was so excited to get to be apart of the action and to have a job to do, and he was pretty cute to!!!
The happy couple
This is where they exchange rings. She had purchased these amazing vintage doors, so cute, the whole theme was old vintage and elegant so so so awesome I loved all of it!!!
Lots of different center pieces. They were all so cute!!
I wanted to steal everything and take it home with me to decorate my house.
The fun photo bench station with fun dress ups to go with it!!
The cake.
Notice the dirt, yummy!!!
The dessert station. It was adorable, inside the cabinet were jars of candy that you could take and eat so fun!! And I like that they were kinda hidden so my boys didn't get into them to much.
The cupcakes and other treats.
This was the gift table. So cute! If I ever have a daughter... oh man...
The bride and her sisters. Dallin had to sneak in too.
Mommy and her boys.
The boys
I love this picture of Asher, I called to him and this is how he turned to look at me.
Asher's personal photo shoot.
Night picture
We all had a great time and really enjoyed the party!!!






3 comments:
Such a cute wedding!!!!!
Good job on the cake, but stupid wind! What a creative vintage reception theme!
Very cute wedding! Beautiful cake! As always you did an amazing job! I want to do a big sweets table for Celise's 1st birthday, ya know cuz she's so SWEET! har har. :) I hope you are well! I think of you all the time!
Post a Comment