Well today our apartment complex said they were having a an easter egg hunt from 11:00-1:00. We were so excited to get to go to this and had been looking forward to it all week!! I was especially since it would be a good way to meet some of the people in our complex. Well, we woke up early and I got the boys ready looking pretty cute, we wouldn't want to make a bad first impression now would we, then I got ready. Dallin fell asleep for his morning nap around 10:30 and so I thought I would let him sleep a little while I did a few last minute things and fed Bryant. Well, about 11:10 I told Corey to go wake-up Dallin and we would go. 11:10 right... We walked down to the Club House where the party was going to be and got there just in time to catch the easter bunny on her way out the door. We got a quick picture with her and then she was gone. I guess she didn't like babies or something. Well, we made ourselves comfortable on the couch and a few seconds later one of the office staff came over to us and asked what we had planned for the day. I was a little confused cause I thought I was going to a easter egg hunt/party thing and there wasn't anyone around. i looked at Corey and he looked at me and we thought??? So Corey asked someone if we had missed the egg hunt and she replied "Yup, its all over." What? it was only 11:20 They should have put 11:00 SHARP on the flyer if they were gonna be done THAT fast. I mean the egg hunt in my parents back yard last longer than that for goodness sake. Well we were pretty sad that we missed it by just a few minutes so we stole two cookies off the table and left. This is the picture we got with the easter bunny before she booked it out the door. At least we got that right!?!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment