Friday, March 14, 2008

FAREWELL...

I just wantedto say GOODBYE to Arizona. I'm so sad to leave!!! The day before I left I was driving down the freeway with tears streaming down my cheeks as I thought of all the many things I am gonna miss...
Arizona sunsets!!!
Warm weather
Straight roads
The desert
There is a plant in the desert that smells like rain, I will miss that plant a lot, I love that plant!!!
And most of all...
My family and Friends!!!
I can no longer run to my parents for stress relief from the boys. I already feel like its been too long since I've seen them!!! I miss RJ and my sister! I miss Marc! \Jayme told me she got RJ a turtle at the store and he named it Baby Bryant. That made me want RJhere with me. I almost asked if she would send him out to me. I'm sure we wil survive out here in NC but I sure am going to miss my favorite state, good o' AZ. I told my mother-in-law that I was gonna miss the Arizona sunset and when we got here to NC she saw the sunset here and said well you can't tell me that's not a sunset, and however it was pretty I could only see it sfor seconds between the trees. Well that's it for now.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I Miss you already! Don't worry, you are just on a long vacation and you will be back soon. Have fun! & when things get stressful and overwhelming, just stop & breathe. Luv Ya!

P.s. The pic of the boys on your lap is adorable. Definetly one of the sweet things of motherhood.