Saturday, March 22, 2008

Reedy Creek Park

We went to Reedy Creek Park today. The weather was so perfect!! A little windy but not to hot and not to cold. And i think the rest of Charlotte thought so also. There had to be at least a hundred people there, they have basketball courts, a huge play gym place, baseball field, a soccer field, and a few ramadas to bbq at, so you can a amagine how crowded it was. Everything was being used and it was awesome!! I loved seeing so many people outside enjoying this beautiful weather. Byrant doesn't look comfortable but I assure you he was!!

Dallin was so dang cute on this rocking bird thing.


And then he discovered the slide...
"I don't know dad, looks pretty scary, are you sure I'll be ok?"
"Oh this is fun, you were so right dad!"
"Ah, now im going the wrong way"

"Oh yeah I did it I'm cool!!"
Here he is running away from his mom and dad, what a toddler!
There was this dog at the park and Dallin absolutely loved it!! He was giving it lots and lots of kisses! Then the lady even let him take it for a walk, how nice. Until he got distracted by this really cool





1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVE the 1st pic of Dallin coming down the slide- It's adorable!