(wow am I brave or what to put these on the internet)

Ok today I have decided to REALLY lose weight!! I am so tired of not feeling good because I am overweight. I mean if I keep this up I am going to be miserable for the rest of my life! I have been wondering why it is so hard for me to have energy to do anything. Dah...I am way unhealthy! Corey comes home and wants to "cuddle" sorry if that is gross to you, and I just want him to stay away!! I'm such a mean wife! I have decided that I will take advantage of the gym they provided at our apartment complex. The only problem is finding the time when I don't have two babies to take care of. Well... actually I thought of that too. When Corey IS home I am going to set aside 1 hour for "me time". I will make myself go to the gym and work out for 1 hour. And when he's not home I will take the boys jogging in the oh so hard to turn double stroller, which is maybe a good thing cause it requires a lot of tummy muscles and arm muscles to turn the dang thing so I will be getting a bonus workout. So like my good friend Jen is doing...I am going to lose weight too! I will report every sunday and tell you all how I am doing and you can yell at me if I fail to do well, in fact please yell at me, wait no don't yell at me, I need positive motivation, and if any of you would like to do this to feel free to let me know and we can help eachother! My goal is to lose 35 lbs. by ...? Soon. I'll let you know how it goes.
Ok today I have decided to REALLY lose weight!! I am so tired of not feeling good because I am overweight. I mean if I keep this up I am going to be miserable for the rest of my life! I have been wondering why it is so hard for me to have energy to do anything. Dah...I am way unhealthy! Corey comes home and wants to "cuddle" sorry if that is gross to you, and I just want him to stay away!! I'm such a mean wife! I have decided that I will take advantage of the gym they provided at our apartment complex. The only problem is finding the time when I don't have two babies to take care of. Well... actually I thought of that too. When Corey IS home I am going to set aside 1 hour for "me time". I will make myself go to the gym and work out for 1 hour. And when he's not home I will take the boys jogging in the oh so hard to turn double stroller, which is maybe a good thing cause it requires a lot of tummy muscles and arm muscles to turn the dang thing so I will be getting a bonus workout. So like my good friend Jen is doing...I am going to lose weight too! I will report every sunday and tell you all how I am doing and you can yell at me if I fail to do well, in fact please yell at me, wait no don't yell at me, I need positive motivation, and if any of you would like to do this to feel free to let me know and we can help eachother! My goal is to lose 35 lbs. by ...? Soon. I'll let you know how it goes.






5 comments:
Good for you!! I know how hard it is to find "me time". Greg works a crazy schedule so I take Braden out in the stroller and we do two miles. It's kind of nice because he sleeps the whole time. But I am starting to feel better! I know you will do great!!
Great goal! I know you can do it. It is such a good thing to feel good inside and out. It makes you feel stronger! You will do awesome!
Good for you!! My friend Rachel worked out when her husband was in med school and gone alot also. They had childcare at her gym and it was her break away from the kids for an hour or so. Maybe i will take a page from your motivation to get myself moving.Don't get discouraged--you can do it.
Leigh Ann
Way to go Kari! I have totally been slacking- so if you are going to jump on the bandwagon, then we can help support eachother.
Love you! You can totally do it!
Supermom- I mean Kari-
So I have to admit that I started doing weight watchers at the beginning of the year to get my weight down, and it has worked really well! I started mid-Januray and have lost over 16 lbs., so if you are interested, it is a really good way to watch/teach/train yourself to eat right. I love it. Cody also bought me an elliptical so that I can work out at home during Preston's naps- it sure helps to have something to do at home to work out. I have some friends who rent work out videos too, so whatever works for you is great! I'm proud of you- it is hard to lose weight, but I have felt so much better about myself since I have started. Let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment