Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day and more...




Well today we went to the discovery place in Charlotte with Uncle Jacob and some of our friends. It was lots of fun and the boys had a blast!! After the Discovery Place we went to a near by park to eat our lunch that we had brought with us. We thought it would be fun but it was VERY cold out and we all freezed our buns off so we ate and left.


Dallin playing with the kitchen stuff in the kid zone, of course this was his favorite!!



Here is Bryant playing in the water, we learned our lesson last time and decided to take of his shirt before it got to wet so at least he would have a dry one on after he was done.























Checking out the cool aquarium animals.



Here are the boys in their cute pj's my mom got them.




Mommy and Bryant









Relaxing in between making dinner and eating.











Uncle Jacob sleeping






Bryant sleeping











Chill'n









Dallin was super excited about Uncle Jacobs candy that he got for Christmas, he couldn't wait for him to open it up!!








Bryant loving the movie and everything else he got.








More movies and cool blankets that mommy made her baby boys.






Checking out all the presents Christmas morning, thanks every one for all the great gifts!!

















Ok so here is a funny story. Wed. night we went out to Christmas Town, USA so see all the lights before picking up Uncle Jacob at the airport. The traffic in this little town was CRAZY!!! It was moving so slow and I saw this cute snowman that you could take pictures by so I thought because the cars were moving so slow that I could jump out and take a quick picture of the boys and run back to the car and we would be on our way. Corey said, "Are you sure you don't want me to just pull off the road and wait?" I said no it's going so slow I'll be fine, it'll be hard to get back in line and it'll be ok. SO I jumped out of the car he continued to creep along and just as I was getting to the snowman someone else went up to take their picture. This maybe would have been ok if they would have hurried but they didn't. They took longer than normal to take their pictures and had to take a few to get a good one. The whole time I am sitting there waiting with the boys hoping that they will hurry so I can get a dang picture. Corey is still creeping along. So I finally got my chance to take a picture and the boys wouldn't even look at me. I didn't get a good shot. So I grab the boys and take off running to catch up to Corey who has been creeping along for some time now. I run, and I run , and I run. I can't even see Corey anywhere. I give up on running and pray that Corey will just pull over somewhere after I realized that I was running up hill the whole time carrying both the boys. I was beat!!! Finally about a half mile later I saw Corey pulled over (I had forgotten my phone in the car) and we caught up to him and I got in huffing and puffing and literally sick to my stomach!! Dallin was making fun of my breathing by mimicking me and coughing when I coughed. It was the worse decision I had made in a long time, but a pretty funny story!!!





































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing pics and stories from your Christmas day!
I love the pj's on the boys.
I'm looking forward to seeing you all in January! Love, Mom

Luisa said...

that is too funny we went to this "Christmastown" too it was cute but not as impressive as we thought. Glad you guys had fun. And BTW did you move? we went by to drop off some cookies but never found the address...

Jennie said...

Those blankets look so cute! I'm so glad you had a good Christmas and that Uncle J was able to come!!

Crazy story Kari! I'm glad you were able to catch up with Corey!

Jen said...

You guys totally look like you are freezing at your picnic- i agree!

Carolyn said...

Happy Christmas and hope you have more fun! See ya soon.:)

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas!

mom of fab five said...

its all about the picture--never forget that....your children will hate it but eventually resign to the fact that it is going to happen wether the cooperate or not...love the story!!