The other day I had a eye doctor appointment. I left Corey at home with the boys and when I got home Dallin was pretty excited about the glasses they gave me to wear home after they dilated my eyes.

As you can see he wore them everywhere. He thinks they are the coolest things!! And I must say he does make them look pretty cool.

Stud Muffin!!!

Since he stole my glasses I had to wear these ones that were left in our van when we bought it. I know I look like a fly, oh well... but now I have contacts and it is great!!

Then last
Saturday I decided that it was about time I clean my bathrooms. I love the new cleaning products I have that are completely safe for my home and kids. As you can see I have put them to work!!

Actually
Dallin begs to clean so he was more than happy to get in the tub and scrub. He's one amazing kid. I'm just glad that the cleaner is kid friendly so that he can do what he loves to do!!!

Here they are getting a lesson on how to properly scrub a disgusting toilet.

Then I tried to take
everyones advice on how to make it feel more like Christmas and decorate. But sees how we don't really have any money for decorations and we didn't have any to start with I took matters into my own crafty hands...

I made a Christmas tree out of some old scrap
fabric I had and tied little knots out of fabric for ornaments. It was pretty cute. But then...

the lovely angels, I mean, missionaries showed up at our door to say hi and said that they had been given a Christmas tree by someone in the ward and that they were told to give it to someone that needed it. So here it is. It's not the most impressive tree you ever saw but I was very
appreciated!!
4 comments:
What cleaning products did you find that are kid friendly? I just switched to the Clorox green cleaners and like those better but they still can be harmful, if you get it in the eye, but my kids do spray odd things.
OH!! That's so awesome. I got goosebumps just reading about your Christmas tree!!
We cleaned toilets today too!
The glasses are just too too cute.
& Way to go w/ the training on "how to clean a bathroom" i hope they took notes:)
I love the picture with the sunglasses! He is too cute!
Post a Comment