Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some Funny Stuff

My friend showed me this and I laughed pretty hard at some parts so I thought I would share it for you all to get a good laugh too!! "Here" it is.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

hi kari-miss udall (aka mindy). marc gave me your blog address so i linked you in. cute family and i love your blankies on etsy. you are too creative. so catch me up on your life since 7th grade. lol

Luisa said...

hey Kari didnt know you had a page and that you sold blankets online, no wonder the one you made for me is sooo cute!! i will add you to my blog page :)

Dan and Amanda said...

Hilarious. You're friend must be pretty funny herself. Now, if she would just update her blog!

Dmcguire25 said...

That was really cute, I am so glad you were blessed with a christmas tree! How are you guys doing? I can not believe how quick the boys are growing in just a few months since I have been blogging! Hope you feel a little more Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas!