This is hilarious! its funny that the faces kind of go with the dance moves.. one of your kids looks like he is having ball and your husband looks like he is super excited to be dancing lol!
My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
8 comments:
That was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. Thanks for making me smile and laugh.
This is hilarious! its funny that the faces kind of go with the dance moves.. one of your kids looks like he is having ball and your husband looks like he is super excited to be dancing lol!
You look so serious--I bet you were counting the steps--the kids looked awesome!
aren't these great!? i had so much fun picking the dances!
I've watched this twenty times. I love it!!! Thanks for making me smile! Love you!
I love Dallin and your expression the best. It really makes the silly dancing even better! Thanks for the laugh.
OMG this is so cute and hilarious! I love it!!! Man you should get outfits like that and wear them!
Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment