Kari and Corey....have any of you heard from Jen and Trevor??? I tried to call them all day Sunday and then found out there was huge storm with freezing temps and up rooted trees, telephone line down...No Electricity!! Corey,...can you call your mother and see if Trevor called home?? I'm really worried about them. You can email me at www.aretedave@aol.com ..this is Jen's mother...thanks
My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
3 comments:
I had to show that one to Scott.
hilarious!!!
Kari and Corey....have any of you heard from Jen and Trevor??? I tried to call them all day Sunday and then found out there was huge storm with freezing temps and up rooted trees, telephone line down...No Electricity!! Corey,...can you call your mother and see if Trevor called home?? I'm really worried about them.
You can email me at www.aretedave@aol.com ..this is Jen's mother...thanks
Hey there, I am waiting for updates!!! LOL I hope all is well and the new year started up right!
Post a Comment