Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day... and more

Well there were a few pictures from Father's Day but somehow they got erased and that's ok cause we had a great Day after Father's Day.
We went to Canyon Lake with my family and had a blast!!!
Corey has been wanting to go to the lake for some time now and my dad was able to take us all out this past monday. We really enjoyed the whole day. I invited my nephew Logan to come along and turned it into a "boy" cousin outing! After the day was over I told Corey that I would be ok with having all boys if these are the kinds of outings we would get to have! I'd much rather ski at the lake than paint my nails. Go Boys!!!
Our little family
Here's all the boy cousins hanging out.
RJ, Dallin, Bryant, Logan
Grammy and Dallin
Corey wake boarding, this was his 2nd time going and he was awesome!! I was so proud of my cute hubby!!!
Dallin loved driving the boat, he was so funny!! My dad kept letting him help drive but Dallin didn't want my dad's hands on the steering wheel. He's such a control freak!!!
Papa and Dallin
Logan swimming in the water, he was so brave and loved riding on the raft!!
Bryant and Daddy coming out of the water, fun fun!!!
Yippy!!!!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Logan had a blast, as if you couldn't tell! He kept talking about steering the boat--thanks again for inviting him--you are now on the top of the aunt and uncle list! (Just don't tell anyone--yeah--maybe they won't all read this comment:)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Seeing these photos of your family. It made me really home sick for Arizona. I hope I can make it done there sometime in September or October.

Jen said...

The lake is so much fun- the perfect place for family get togethers:)