Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Spiders...

For too long now Dallin has been getting into the fridge and bringing me the milk/juice.
We got tired of telling him to not get in the fridge and leaving the door open. So....
On Father's Day we found out that Dallin was terrified of this little guy. Scared to death. Bryant is also scared but our main focus was on Dallin.
So this is where Mr. Spider resides now and so far he has worked pretty well at keeping Dallin far from the milk/juice!!
Some may call me mean but I think it is genius!!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Ha Ha! I totally call that genius as well:)

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

That is hilarious!

Jennie said...

Corey told me that you guys were doing that and I laughed so hard! You're pretty smart! I love it!

Meg and Russ said...

HILARIOUS!! You're too smart!

Cassandra said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Molly said...

So funny! So Steven told me what you told him after I had to go do scout stuff! SO fun! We totally should hang out! (I am bored all the time!!)

Becky Darlington said...

haha! That's smart and mean. We put a lock on our fridge but Kaylie broke it off. Now I'll have to find something she's scared of! lol