Just thought I'd tell what a cute kid I have...
So I hear what sounds like running water in the bathroom and run to see what is going on. I know my kids and they are always getting into the water somewhere. So I walk into the dark bathroom to find Dallin and Bryant both holding their own air freshener and spraying the dog down. I told them no that was not ok and Dallin turns to me and says.
"Ah, wash the doggy!"






2 comments:
did i miss something--when did you get a dog--or was this at your moms? Hey i understand congrats are in order--hope you are feeling better soon--how fun will it be to have cousins so close in age! Just remember as fast as they come into your home they leave that fast as well--my exidous has started and they will all be gone before i know it--it only felt like they would be little forever...
So does that mean Becky or Angel are smelling Glade fresh? I don't care really I am just so happy to hear Dallin talking.
Love ya!
Post a Comment