Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day

For Father's Day my sister in law ans I got together and made these cute little desserts for our lovely hubbies. It's a hamburger and french fries if you couldn't tell. They were a lot cuter that this picture shows. We took a picture of it before they were eaten and that picture got erased so my lovely mother put together this one, the leftovers of my dad's that hadn't yet been eaten by my nephew. It consists of a TON of sugar!!!!
Cup cake, brownie, frosting colored red, yellow, and green, and the french fries are sugar cookies with sugar sprinkled on them to give the salted look. Like I said a TON of sugar!!! But they sure were cute!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They tasted pretty good too! I liked the french fries. I thought it was a cute idea. Thanks for making Father's Day fun. Love ya!