I have so many reasons to be proud of them!!
They love each other so much and it is so nice to see them playing together and being kind to one another. Just tonight I was outside with them while they were playing. They had decided to take our water jug and fill it up with dirt, sticks and rocks. I was watching them and listening to them and Bryant picked up 2 rocks and put them in the jug and Dallin says, "Good job Bryant, good job!" It was the cutest thing ever. I love that he was being so kind to his brother and that he loves him so much. Dallin is always so concerned about Bryant. Where is Bryant he always asks when he can't see him. If Dallin gets a treat he wants to make sure Bryant gets one too. If Dallin has a toy he makes sure Bryant has one to, even if Bryant doesn't want one. He's really good at telling me if Bryant is in trouble or hurt too. He loves to take Bryant by the hand and take him to go do fun things. It is so sweet to see them love each other so much. Dallin has really started to impress us with his talking. He is forming sentences all the time and informing us of what is going on. The other day we were out side and Dallin was digging in the dirt and looked up just as a bird landed in our tree. He watched it for a while until it flew away. Then he got a really concerned look on his face and said, "Gosh, birdie, oh my gosh, where did the birdie go?" It was so stink'n cute!!!
Bryant is really funny with the looks he can give. He has a habit of rolling his eyes at people and giving them the evil eye. When I was growing up I had the same talent of giving good "dirty" looks and it became known as the "Kari" look. I have now passed that look along to my lovely second child an now it is known as the "Bryant" look. He is also talking quite a bit, He can say a ton of words now, but hasn't been able to form sentences, which is fine with me. I'm sure he's gonna be a bit demanding when he figures out the whole talking thing. He has taken a liking to tantrums, for which I have not. He is very good at screaming both happy screams and sad ones. He likes to get in my face and scream "MOBIIIII!!!" It is kinda cute but very annoying. I love that Corey can get him to stop any tantrum by saying the number 1 and I could count to 100 and he'd still be screaming. It's only sad since Corey isn't home very often. I have grown a lot of patients for his daily rituals and often ignore the scream fest. I think it may drive the rest of my family crazy though because my mother mentioned to me the other day that I have a lot of patients for my child and my dad took it upon himself to fix the problem. I'm not sure if it's patients or pure exhaustion. I'm leaning toward exhaustion!!! Anyways he is one adorable kid and can sweet talk anyone he pleases. You should hear his sweet little voice. All that baby talk in a sweet little innocent voice is enough to melt any heart!!!
Bryant is my accessory boy. He loves wearing shoes, doesn't matter who's he'll be wearing them if they are out. And he loves hats. His favorite is actually not a hat but way cuter. It's his trick-or-treat basket from last Halloween. It is so darn cute watching him wear that thing all around the house. I sure love that kid he's a keeper, fits and all!!!
Well I'm sure your all bored of my bragging about my awesome, wonderful, sweet baby boys so I'll end this post now!!!








4 comments:
They are awful cute despite the screaming fits and climbing up on my kitchen table like mountain goats! Just read this post the next time you've had a crazy day with them. It will remind you why you love them so much! I love you all!
What a sweet post :D
My family has land about 45 min past showlow. We camp up in the mountains and then about 30 past there down in the "plains" is were the ranch house is and where we keep all the cattle. Where will you guys be?
its actually about 45 mins past showlow also, its called canero springs, its a really fun place to camp. but it always rains that weekend it seems like and we always get flooded but its still fun.
Post a Comment