Boy!!!!
I guess we'll stick to what we're good at! Jenny you can have the girls, and I'll have the boys. I have to admit I was a bit emotional about the outcome, not that I wasn't incredibly happy that we are blessed to have this child and that he is healthy and normal but it's just a little sad to think I might not ever get to have a daughter. But after talking with my hunny-buns about it and after shedding a few silly tears I was told (by the love of my life) that I am the Queen of my castle. I suppose that is right and I am just gonna have to take advantage of that role!! I love my boys and am way excited for them to have a cute baby brother.






11 comments:
So exciting!
Hey if you can handle those 2 already then you can handle 3 easily:) Congrats!!
BOYS ARE THE BEST! LOVE YOU!!
Oh goody, because I have the perfect gift for him from his Aunt Jennie! I know how badly you wanted a girl this time Kari. I'm so glad to know that he is healthy!
You are the Queen and you better get treated by one!
Yay for boys! Excited to come over tomorrow!
Well, at least you already know what to expect. We love you guys and can't wait to see ya at the family reunion!!
Congratulations Kari!! You do make some of the most adorable little boys, so why change a good thing eh? ;o) Can't wait to hang out again sometime SOON!
Yeah for bouncing baby boys! I'd say the boys you hang out with daily are 100x better than any of the boys when you were younger :) You're too funny! Also, three isn't that bad, so maybe not four either? ;)
I know how you feel. After losing Baby John, I wanted another boy really bad. The doctors told me that my last three were boys ... needless to say I cried when CANDACE was born after CAITLIN and CLARISSA. I figure the Lord knows what he's doing and can't wait to have grandsons. Your mom is really lucky.
Do you realize that Heavenly Father has entrusted his future priesthood holders to you? What an honor! Just think how happy you will be making three young ladies in about 20-25 years just like Corey's mom made you. Consider yourself a specialist. Love Grandma Mary
Congrats you guys! That's exciting.
Post a Comment