Monday, August 24, 2009

Cha-cha-cha-chia

My mom's friend made her this thing last Christmas. It was supposed to be a scarf but she ran out of yarn and turned it into a hat I think. Well, it can be many things but tonight we turned Bryant into a Chia Pet with it. It's hilarious!!! He loved wearing it too. It was so long on him I could have put a pony tail in it. Is this not the cutest little chia pet ever???





4 comments:

Jennie said...

He's crazy cute!

Jen said...

Ha Ha Ha!
Speaking of chia's, I totally remember having one & I think I should totally look for one for Katelyn, she would love watching it grow:)

elaine said...

This is GREAT! I love your blog...I tagged you in mine...on pressure from a friend. But I am really glad I did because I got to read this! I will keep up with it. Love all the pics
Aunt Elaine
eradicatesludge.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's not just a chia pet- it's the worst Christmas present ever made- & it only took about 8 hours! ROFL
XO Disa