SO I realize I haven't posted anything in a while, that's mostly due to the fact that I have somehow managed to lose my camera. So I have been taking pictures with my phone and although the quality of the picture is not quite up to par they will have to work for now until I can find that dang camera. Here are a few pictures I have taken over the last couple weeks.
This was the day that Bryant and Dallin found the ink cartridge refill for the printer. This was after I cleaned them up, they had it all over their faces and hands, luckily not all over the floor or furniture. I called poison control and they said they should be fine, but what a mess!!!
Bryant's black hand.
I know I posted about our grill night but I forgot to include this picture of the beautiful grill. We LOVE it!!!
Then the other day at my mom's we were playing outside and the boys were having a blast jumping into the little swimming pool she has. My boys love the water! Look at Dallin's mad skills on that slide!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment