Saturday, August 22, 2009

Birthday Dinners!

Tonight my parents took my entire family out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was in honor of Corey and Edgar (my brother in laws) birthdays that were this week. It was such a blast and the food was great! I was so happy with the boys they behaved so well, I even had one lady come up as she was leaving to tell me what cute kids I had and how good she thought they were. I love hearing that as these boys mom!
Since it was their birthday they got to sit on the saddle for
a picture and Edgar suggested they sit together.
It was pretty funny!!
And here is finally a pregnant picture of me. I have lost my camera and my mom finally got a picture of me so I thought I would share. This is me at almost 18 weeks.
Here is a picture of me and my sis together.
We are due 3 weeks apart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun having all of us together! I thought the boys were very well behaved too.

I love seeing my beautiful daughters with their pregnant bellies!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

You look so cute! I love Texas Roadhouse too. Yummmm!

Jen said...

I love your shirt!
Happy Birthday Corey!