Thursday, December 3, 2009

Getting to know Dallin and Bryant...

Bryant Boy
Oh my our little Bryant Boy...
He is getting so big! It's hard to believe he's going to be 2 so soon.
This little guy is talking up a storm. He can say anything and everything and is talking in sentences. This may not be very impressive to some but to us it is a big deal! Some things he really likes to say are:
Common Buddy
Mom I wan a dog hot (hot dog)
No Max!!
and just about anything else that is on his mind!
He and his brother often have the cutest conversations. This morning while I was in another room I overheard them talking to each other. This is how it went..
Bryant-" Dallin you snuck(stuck)?"
Dallin- "Yeah Buddy."
Bryant- "Oh no, I helpa you"
Dallin- "Thanks Buddy"
then...
Bryant-"Dallin you hurt"
Dallin- "No Buddy"
(can you tell they really like the word buddy?)
Another thing that Bryant loves to do lately is pray!
It's the cutest thing, they both want a turn whenever we pray.
Bryant pretty much always prays whenever he hears the word prayer. He doesn't care if someone else is saying it. Even during church when we tell him ok now its time for prayer, he starts right in on his own prayer.
The other night Corey was putting the boys to bed and said prayers with them. After the prayer was over Bryant repeated his own prayer for about 5 mins.
"Heavenly Father... Mommy, Daddy, Work.... Papa, Grammy...Day...Jesus Christ Amen"
over and over and over.
We sure do love this kid!!!



Dallin
Our Dallin Man...
He is such a sweet and gentle kid, most of the time!!
He's anybody and every body's friend. He loves to meet new people and automatically goes up and grabs your hand and leads you around like you have always been best friends, even if you've never met before. He is also talking up a storm, except his favorite thing to do is repeat what he says, several times in a row! I usually give up answering and shortly thereafter he gives up repeating.
His favorite word is probably "Buddy"
He is also a very stubborn child. He will not for the life of anybody say my brother Eric's name. He'll name every other uncle that he has but will not say Eric, even though I know he can say the name Eric. It drives my brother crazy, and I think Dallin knows and that is why he does it!
He loves to tell me things are pretty, but I love it most when he tells me I'm pretty!
He has started saying "Mom I luv you" or "I luv you Buddy" on his own, by that I mean before I tell him I love him first.
He is a dare devil. He likes to Indiana Jones it out of any grocery cart or stroller he is put into. I think I scare lots of people at stores because I just keep pushing the cart while he is jumping over and out of the cart. I kinda trust his balancing abilities a little to much I guess.
He loves tv, which at times I love too, it gives me a little break.
He and Bryant both love to dance. If you ask them to shake it they'll be happy to show off their cool moves!
He's a great big brother.
Bryant and him are the best of friends and they stick up for each other where ever they are. I'm very happy to have them so close in age.


I love my two little men and think they are quite special!!
I'm excited to give them another little brother to take care of and look after.
I can't imagine my life without these little men. They really are my best friends!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! We think they are pretty special too. I'm glad you are already using that new camera and putting it to good use.
Love ya!

Cassandra said...

Yay for new cameras!!! And I'm so jealous. I so badly want little boys now. If only....

Well, me and Pat send our love and hope that everything goes well for you guys this holiday season. We love you!!!