Thursday, January 7, 2010

!!!CAUTION!!!!

The Image you are about to see has been
known to make people say rude and unthoughtful things
and has in fact caused one woman to even cry!!!
~
~
~
~
~
That's right viewers it's me in all my glory!!
I do in fact have a ginormous belly.
You know the kind that is hard to bend over or do just about anything with.
Here is my major problem right now...
I went to the doctor yesterday and I am still only dilated to a 1 and 50%. This was a major disappointment since I am a crazy insane busy woman. I thought for sure things would be moving along better than that!! I know I still have a couple weeks but I haven't been having any contractions what so ever and I'm really afraid that my body is built like a rock.
My doctor said that since I have had a c-section already they will not let him induce me, ever!
So if I don't progress then I have to schedule a c-section anyways, after my due date, or I could just go ahead and schedule one now. I really wanted to do this baby naturally again like I did with Dallin but I'm thinking that may not happen.
I'm planning on going on a long,long, long walk today to hopefully help things along.
Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Katrena said...

Give it time. I know that's the hardest thing to hear when you're almost ready to pop (which, are you sure that isn't a basketball up your shirt, seriously? :) It seems like babies that come closer to 40 weeks go longer between feeds and are more content too. The extra time for a happy baby is worth it! I think prayers work too, whether it's to help you wait it out or know what to do. Good luck!!!

Cassandra said...

Ohp. There it is. I see it now. Okay.

Roach Family said...

Kari,
When I was giving birth to Caitlin (after having Cassandra C-section) I stopped labor and they said they might have to take her C-section. I begged them not to and they induced me. Pitosin drip worked great! If the reason you had the C-section wasn't because of something your body wouldn't do, then maybe you can get a second opinion on the inducement.

Jen said...

1st off I have to tell you how amazing you look. you are absolutely All BELLY! However I am totally feeling for ya cause the belly is huge. The end is in sight. sorry it's not moving along any faster.

Loves & Good Luck!