Today I went to get a pedicure.
That is not the part I'm sick of...
While I was sitting there the lady next to me says,"You must be due already!"
I said "No I have about one more week"
To which she replies, "Wow your belly is huge!, there IS only one in there?"
I said "Yup, my 3rd in 3 years, maybe that is why it is so huge!"
It's just a little embarrassing!! I know cause I agree with them, I am huge! But I would never say that to someone who is huge, it's very rude!
She continued to say that she would have said I was having twins with how big my belly is and asked if it was always this big with my others.
I told her, "You know, the other day someone else asked me if I was having twins and I didn't really like that question!"
I thought that might make her shut up but she continued and then I got up and left, after nicely saying goodbye!






1 comment:
Now, i feel bad- but we are tight, so i can joke with you like that, right?!?!
That belly is going to go right back down, so don't worry about it. I seriously can't believe how good you look. Your face is so skinny. I swear that's the 1st part of me that swells when I am prego. Or even now a-days when i have eaten too much.
Love you Girly!
Post a Comment