They did it!! For Time and All Eternity!
I love being in the temple with so many family members!

It was a super fun exahusting weekend.

Levi and Kirsten with niece's and nephew's and a couple siblings.

Kirsten with some of her brothers.
She looked so beautiful. It was so fun to see her so happy!

This is the cake I made for her. It was fun but a challenge making it in a different elevation. It was tricky. Got done making it at 1 am the night before.

Cute family photo.
There were lots of people taking pictures that's the reason we're all looking different places.

Cousin's, too cute!

I love the look on Asher's face!
Dallin loved this little kitty the whole weekend.
I considered taking it home but decided against it.

Uncle Tyler was nice to clean off the boys after their daddy let them get terribly messy.
See the pictures below.

Dirty Dallin

Boy: n., noise with dirt on it

It was so funny, he got dirt in his mouth and wouldn't move it from this position. He was taking through his teeth. Too cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment