Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My BFF's

Tonight the boys, aka my BFF's, and I took dinner to my lovely husband at work. While we were waiting for Daddy to come out to the car and get it we rolled the windows down and listened to all the birds. It was actually quite enjoyable. Then I decided to leave the windows down while we drove home. Not only did I leave the windows down but I blasted the radio too. It took me back to my younger years with my high school BFF when we would go to silly parties or just go out and about on crazy wekend nights just driving around town with the windows down, radio blasted, and singing our hearts out. While I was the only one singing tonight, I know my boys would have joined in if they knew the words, I throuoghly enjoyed myself. I think my favorite part had to be when I looked back at Dallin, who's window was completely down and he was dancing with his head, arms strechted out wide, eyes closed, with the bigest grin on his face. That had to be the high light of my day! I sure love these kiddos of mine. Thanks for helping me feel young (and kinda cool) again boys!!!

No comments: