Dallin runs into the house saying "Bryant, why did you poop?" I think to myself, oh no here we go again... my middle child has an obsession with pooping outside. It drives me crazy. And I can't figure out how to make him stop. So I go outside to clean up the crap. I get that all taken care of and I hear Dallin yell from the bathroom, "Mom come wipe my bottom!" All the while my sweet little 7 month old is trying to follow me crying. So I go take care of that little mess, but glad that at least his poop made it into the toilet. I tell him in front of Bryant that I will reward him with a piece of candy since all his poops made it into the toilet. So I wash my hands and go to get him a piece of candy. Then I bend over to pick up my little sweet crying baby and get the most wonderful suprise all over my arm. Yes he had a nice soggy, leaking poopy diaper. Ugh!!! So I get him all cleaned up and go to wash myself up AGAIN, and I hear a little voice from the bathroom say, "Mom, come wash my bottom." Bryant upon hearing that Dallin was getting a treat for going in the toilet decided that he would go again in the toilet. Sorry bud no treats for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment